Thursday, October 2, 2014

Celeb Inspired look: Selena Quintanilla




Hey Ladies ! Its a Celeb Inspired Look today!! So being Latina I grew up listing to Spanish music and one of my all time Favs and Idol was Selena. I can remember putting my moms high heels and over lining my lips with her MAC Russian Red Lipstick. Then blasting Selena music while I would lip sync my heart out! So I thought it would be awesome to recreate one of her looks but updated and modern. I also gave you ladies another option of how to wear this look. To recreate this look I used a dress I had from New York & Company it ran a little big so it fit me I am a 16/18. The skirt is from Torrid, I then got some cute Booties from Target and some tights I had from Avenue. I hope you guys have a blast recreating this look!

Selena Look
Yellow top Here
Black Skater Skirt Here
Black tights Here or Here
Black Booties Here

Look #2 
Yellow Ponte Dress Here
Black tights Here
Black Booties Here



No comments:

Post a Comment