Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Celebrity Inspired Look : Kylie Jenner





Hey Ladies! So today I decided to do a little Kylie Jenner look. Kylie has really come into her own with her own style. I love this look she did here its so cute and young. For this look I used an old Denim jacket I had, you won't even believe how much I paid for this jacket!!! I got this jacket like maybe 6 years ago at Big Lots for a $1!!!! The top is from Wet Seal Plus, the skirt I recently purchased at Torrid. My shoes I honestly got them at Wal Mart for like $10 bucks and I got them for my mom to have for fun. I know Chucks them selves are not that expensive but for someone who is only going to wear them just once I rather pay $10 bucks Lol. As you can tell they still look new and if I am not mistaken I purchased those like 2 years ago.  Well ladies I have fun recreating this look.

Get the Look
Denim Jacket Here
Body Con Dress Here
Loose fitting Dress Here for my ladies who don't like form fitting style
Socks Here
Shoes Here or Here

For the ladies who want the accessories
Neckalace Here
Bracelet Here
Ring Here
Hand Bag Here



No comments:

Post a Comment