Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Vintage Glam: Lady meets Gent





Hey Ladies, So today I felt like getting all glam'd up. I mixed some old with some new. I love, love, love mixing all my great finds with stuff I already have. The dress, belt,  and watch are new as in store bought but I've had them.  The shoes are men's shoes I got from a thrift store for $5! The cross body Ralph Lauren purse I got from an outdoor market for $6!!!!! The white button  up I got from my Grandmother from her closet for free, you can't beat free. The earrings I got from GoodWill for $2. When I wear Vintage Glam outfits I always feel so cool and unique. Mostly because most of the stuff you can't find anywhere or they don't make it anymore.

Get the look
Polkadot Dress Here
White Button Up Here
Belt Here
Shoes Here
Earrings Here
Gold Watch Here
Crossbody Bag Here


No comments:

Post a Comment