Friday, September 26, 2014

Rocker Glamazon




Hey Ladies! So this outfit is for the Rocker Glamazon with in all of us. I love this outfit because its simple in the sense of not too many accessories but yet bold with its look. What carries this look is the hair it takes it from 1 to 10 instantly. The best part about this outfit is that I got like almost all of it from one store! Thank you Torrid! Just to give the look a little punch I added a double winged liner to the eye with a berry lip. This berry lip was perfect because it did not compete with the red in the pants or hair, it fused the two reds and blended so well with this look... I also added a little skull clutch to to add some edgy glam. The cool thing about this clutch is you can also wear it as a shoulder bag.  I hope you ladies have fun trying out this look!

Get the Look
Peplum Top Here
Plaid Pants Here
Boots Here
Skull Ring Clutch Here

Suggested Alternatives
Sleeved Peplum Here ( For my "Sleeves Only Please" Gals)
Wedged Booties Here  ( For my "High Heel Only" Gals <3)

No comments:

Post a Comment