Monday, September 22, 2014

Khloe Kardashian (Fall is here!!)



Hey Ladies so I have been gone for quite some time but I am back and for good! Life kind of took me for a whirlwind but I have come to a place where I have found a better outlook on myself and life. So I hope you guys can join me again and come for this fashion ride to fashion heaven!!!! So today marks the first day of Fall!!!! So I thought it would be fun to start off with some lovely Fall fashion! I love Khloe Kardashian style as you guys can tell, she dresses so stylish but edgy at the same time. So here is where I got my digs for this Celeb inspired looks...

Look #1
Flannel Shirt  Here
Black 3/4 Shirt  Here
Leggings Here
Boots  Here
Leopard Clutch Here

Look #2
Flannel Shirt Here
White Tee Here
Shorts Here
Boots Here
Bandana Here

2 comments:

  1. Loving the check shirt :) also your boots are so cute!

    Lorraine x
    http://weerainey.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete