Thursday, May 31, 2012

Beckham Style!



This dress is soo perfect for any season! I love clothing that you can take from summer to winter or winter to summer. Victoria Beckham has amazing designs I only wish she designed for plus size as well. This Dusty Rose color is so feminine and chic. I had my mom kind of duplicate this dress but designed to fit a curvy body. So the sleeves were made a little longer as well as the length of the dress. In the summer you can wear it with some pumps or sandals with a messy up do, and in the winter you can put some tights with some cute flats or pumps, add a pea coat for an elegant look.  My motto is if they don’t make it in my size then I will J
 I hope you love it!
 I have added a link to a dress similar for those that dont have a personal seamstress or any sewing skills!



No comments:

Post a Comment