Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Its Wedding Season!!!




Love is in the air! It is defiantly wedding season!!! June seems to be the month to elope! When it comes to any special occasion or outing I am one to make sure I my mom and sister all look dapper and color coordinated! I just love how it looks I feel it gives us a bit of an edge plus I love the unity me my mom and sister have. Even though we are color coordinated we have our own style and I make sure we are all comfortable with our looks. With these outfits I was inspired by the Kardashians and Eva Longoria in Victoria Beckham. I love leopard especially when complimented with a dusty rose and gold accents. It’s very feminine and chic. My sisters dress, my blouse, and my mom shawl was all made by my mother! I have posted links to similar pieces as well as some of the pieces we are wearing!
Style Break Down!
Andra (me)
My Sister
For the dress I put on similar in shape/color on in similar in color that i liked as well
Rose Dress $105.00
My Mom

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures. So inspiring! I just wanted to let you know that I'm having a giveaway. Please check it out. Thanks!

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete