Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Kim Kardashian True Reflection Fragrance Launch Look!


Bright, Rich, and Bold is what is in for spring this year... a lot of neon colors and rich bold colors are every where right now. That is why I am so in Love with this Col-bolt Blue.. It looks so good whit light colors and dark colors. When I saw Kim in this out fit I knew I had to recreate the look! Most of the outfit I already had but the blouse was a new purchase which I got on sale for 10bucks at Avenue! How great is that!? For the necklaces I simply gathered any silver necklaces I had and just layered them to get Kim's look. But Do not worry if you do not have these items I will be putting links to the items I have so you can purchase them now!

To get the Tee for $10.00 sign up to receive Avenue's email up dates they have great sales all the time!
(I do not work for Avenue nor get paid to advertise) Just helping you girls save!

Hope you love it! <3

Black Blazer $54.00
Ruched Scoopneck Tee$34.00

Necklace  $16.50

Black Skinny$48.00
Black Pointy Heels $39.50

No comments:

Post a Comment