Thursday, April 26, 2012

Keeping up with the Trends!!!


Colored pants is soo the trend right now... Talk about rainbow bright! I love it! it gives a color lift to all wardrobes and helps us get out of cool colors and into warm spring colors! So with all these fab colors out in about I wanted a pair of jeans like Miss Fabulous Kim K! But I could not find this exact color in plus size only in regular sizes! So I stepped out side the box and got creative, these are Older gal kind of pants! I just had my mom take them in and Vuala! Sexy skinny jeans! Remember ladies there is alwasy more than one way to skin a cat!!!!!! Let your creative juices flow... For the sandals I had them form Avenue from last year. But do not worry I will post some available now.
                       Hope Ya Love it!!!<3

Cardigan        $24.99
Ivory Tank     $18.50
Aqua Pants     $19.99
Ivory Sandals  $49.50

 If you dont have time to sew or just dont wanna wear "Older Gal Pal" I put a link to plus size colored jeans... Plus Size colored jeans! JC Penny
           Plus Size colored jeans! Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment