Monday, April 2, 2012

Khloe Kardashian striped dress



If you walk into any store right now you will most likely see a black and grey striped maxi dress. I've seen more than one just walking in to Macy's. I am in love with this look, Khloe had on in an episode of Kim and Kourtney take New York.

The head wrap I made myself for super cheap! This is what I did, and you can too. Go to any fabric store and look in the lace/applique department. Find one similar to hers. The one I found look like it could adorn a wedding dresses. Since I asked for a piece so small, the lady gave it to me for free assuming it was a sample! Next find elastic: I found a piece of black elastic 3 yards for 99 cents. More than I needed but it was uber cheap. Next simply measure it around your head, half elastic half of the applique. Where the two meet sew a simple cross stitch and viola!

The dress was made for me by my Mom. I've put up a link of a dress available now (: Pair with any simple black flip flops, I've posted a link to a cute pair from Torrid.

Hope you love it! <3

Head Wrap $14.00
Jean Jacket $78.00
Striped Maxi $140.00
Black Gladiator Sandals $28.50



No comments:

Post a Comment