Thursday, March 29, 2012

Beyonce!

I love this red blazer! So fashion forward! Mix this in with your daily work-day fashion for a fresh take on the usual. Here we have a casually sexy look from Beyonce..

This blazer -from Torrid- is a great fit! I personally love all their blazers.
The scarf shown in this picture I purchased at Wal-Mart for a whopping $3.97! Although, I can't find a link for it anywhere, but I posted a similar scarf you can use.

I paired the outfit with Oxford flats. All the heel loving ladies can use wear booties. I've posted links to both below.
                             
Hope you love it!  <3

Black Raybans $12.99
Torrid Red Blazer $58.50
Old Navy white V-Neck $10.00
Torrid Sophia Skinny Jeans $58.50
Leopard Scarf $10.14
You can wear the outfit with booties or Oxford flats, either way they'll go great!
Brown Booties $9.99
Brown Oxford $41.99


No comments:

Post a Comment