Thursday, March 29, 2012

Jessica Alba inspired look!


This is a look inspired by the lovely Jessica Alba! Coral is so hot right now. Tan is so hot right now. The two together? Love! These colors will look good on practically ANY skin color.

The scarf I had my mom make for me! Its simply a piece of fabric hemmed at the edges. But I've put a link up to scarf you can purchase. Feel free to use any tan tank you have at home. The glasses I found one day inside a 99 cent store! how awesome is that? But I'm sure you all have a pair of white sunglasses at home!

So on your next Starbucks run think of the seasons hottest colors!


  Hope you love it! <3

White sunglasses $12.99
Cream Scarf $14.00

Tan tank $7.99
Coral Multi Zig Zag Cardigan $44.50

Tan Pants $16.00
Mossimo Canvas Kaki shoes $16.99



No comments:

Post a Comment